Monday, February 2, 2009

Orientation Quiz

A. What is something that is going well in your life?
- I recently switched from a full-time employee at The Hanger, to a full-time student at UAS.

B. What are your specific goals for this class?
- To acquire skills in Photoshop, that will help me with my marketing degree.

C. What was your first experience with computers and imaging technology like?
- It was with Photoshop CS2 during my senior year in high school. I forgot everything I learned, because I had no means to retain my skills.

D. Do you usually work on a Mac or a PC and why?
- I grew up using Mac and have used nothing but for as long as I can remember.

E. What is your experience level with Photoshop or image editing programs?
- Novice.

F. What is something you liked about your day today?
- I finished moving into my apartment on campus.

G. How do you plan to use what you learn in this class?
- My plan is to develop skills that I can use later on in my career.

H. What would make this class go very well for you?
- If I didn't have to send my computer back to Apple to get fixed, tomorrow.

I. How do you plan to make this class go very well for you?
- I plan to regularly dedicate time to Photoshop and the features within it.

J. What do you do for creativity?
- I let my mind wander. I like to think of ways to improve on products in society.

K. Who are John and Thomas Knoll?
- The originators of the program Photoshop.

L. Do you own or have access to a color image scanner?
- Yes.